Sandberg - Outdoor Solar Powerbank 16000
The Sandberg Solar Outdoor Solar Powerbank 16000 is a mobile battery that is charged via a USB port or the built-in solar cells. With the Sandberg Outdoor Solar Powerbank 16000 in your luggage, you prevent your mobile phone or other portable devices from discharging when you are far away from wall sockets. You get up to 6 charge cycles for a typical smartphone. The solid and waterproof cover makes the unit work even in difficult conditions. It can charge up to two devices simultaneously.
IP 67 certified.
Charge 2 devices simultaneously.
- IP67 dust, shock and waterproof case
- Capacity: 16000 mAh / 59.2 Wh
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Input voltage: 5 V
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Input current: 2 A
- Output current: Total 3.4 A / Output 1: 2.4 A | Output 2: 1.0 A
- Connectors: 1 x Micro USB female, 2 USB A female
- Solar panel: 1.4 W / 280 mA
- 4 LED lights battery indicator
- 1 flashlight (4 x LED)
- Charging time by AC adapter (1.0 A): 12-16 hours for full charge
- Charging time by AC adapter (Min. 2.0 A): 6-8 hours for full charge
- Charging time by direct sunlight: 6-8 hours for full charge of a typical Smartphone
- Charge temperature: 0~45℃
- Discharge temperature: -20~60℃
- - 1 Sandberg Outdoor Solar Powerbank 16000
- - 1 MicroUSB cable 30 cm
- - 1 Snap hook
- - 1 Quick guide