GoatGuns - Mini AK47 - Black
MINIATURE AK47 | TOY MODEL REPLICA
NICKNAMED 'AKNOWLEDGED' - 1/3 SCALE MODEL AK RIFLE
1947. After 4 years of development, the AK-47 is adopted by the Soviet Union. This model has earned its widespread popularity through a combination of reliability, ease of use, low cost of production and an excellent intermediate cartridge. It holds the stats for being the most popular of all time with total distribution numbers ranging between 75 to 100 million.
- Die cast metal toy model of the AK47 (Avtomat Kalashnikova)
- Black metal with Wood-grain design acrylic stock
- Adjustable sight
- Bolt carrier action
- Black Receiver and dust cover
- Metal magazine with functioning mag release
- 3 dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Functional selector switch
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT THE MINIATURE TOY AK
- Classic AK47 1:3 scale toy model. Builds like a real AK would. Comes in a small model kit that takes 5-15 minutes to build. These do not shoot.
SIZE AND COLOR
- The Mini AK is 11" / 28cm in length. The Wood gran is plastic with all other parts being die cast metal. 'Aknowledged' weighs in at an impressive 11 ounces.
- Comes as a self-assembly kit where we have already put together the hardest parts. Instructions are provided with each Goatgun. This is the best part for most users!