Eemann Tech - Reach Reduction Trigger Kit for CZ Shadow 1/2
The Eemann Tech Reach Reduction Trigger Kit for CZ Shadow 1/2 is developed for shooters with smaller hands or those wanting to improve finger placement for enhanced trigger control, giving the possibility to use the maximum performance of CZ pistols.
This kit reduces reach by permanently repositioning the trigger rearward with the hammer fully lowered by an amazing 5 mm and maximum available, also reducing single action pre-travel walk.
With this kit installed, you will experience a significant improvement in trigger control and manoeuvrability. The reduced reach allows for quicker, more precise trigger manipulation.
- Relocates the trigger back 5 mm (nearly 1/4' inch) with the hammer down.
- Reduces the Double Action lock time by 10-15%, offering faster Double Action mode.
- Allows a very short reset for Single Action mode.
- There are two adjustable screws with the trigger allowing for custom adjustment in both directions, both pre and after-travel (if necessary).
- The end of the trigger has a tighter radius than the factory model and won't bottom out against the frame of the pistol, allowing for smaller hands to feel more comfortable.
- Works perfectly with all steel-framed CZ pistols with any installed disconnectors.
- We recommend using thread lock to fix your pre and over-travel screws.
NOTE: Due to the difference in tolerances and thickness of pistol coating, you may not need the Double Action Pre Travel Screw 4mm and 3mm in the CZ Shadow 2 Platform, they may not function because of little available pre-travel.
- CZ 75
- CZ 75 SP-01
- CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow
- CZ 75 SP-01 Phantom
- CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Line
- CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Orange
- CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical
- CZ Shadow 2
- CZ Shadow 2 Orange
- CZ 97 and their models
The set includes:
- RR Trigger for CZ Shadow
- Screw for Eemann Tech Triggers (after-travel) for CZ (ET-131002)
- Screw for Eemann Tech Triggers (pre-travel) for CZ (ET-131003)
- Competition Trigger Pin (ET-130064)
- Competition Trigger Spring (ET-131109)
- Ultimate Disconnector for CZ (ET-130124)
- Hex Key 1.5 mm L-Shaped (ET-030012)
Eemann Tech Reach Reduction Kit for CZ Shadow 1/2 with short reset is IPSC and USPSA Production approved.
You have all you need for the perfect trigger group in one package for your small hands or for improved finger placement.
Installation takes only a few minutes.
Installation of this kit is recommended by a gunsmith.