Eemann Tech - Upgrade Kit for CZ Shadow 2
The Eemann Tech Upgrade Kit is made for the most popular competition pistol in the world - CZ Shadow 2 and is used predominantly for IPSC, USPSA & any action sports.
All factory pistols are setup to pass stringent tests with a multitude of ammunition hence the heavy springs and factory parts.
The most popular pistol, the CZ Shadow 2 is already made for competition ready mode, but it’s always possible to improve the trigger group and other functions of your competition gun.
The upgrade kit ET-130052 has all the needed drop in parts to upgrade your pistol from the box to full competition mode, without any major changes required to your platform.
The Eemann Tech Competition springs reduce the weight of the trigger and slide reciprocating recoil making it more sensitive and faster for competition use.
The Eemann Tech Extended Firing Pin eliminates misfire problems with your gun, if you are reloading and using hard primers or customized very light main spring.
The Eemann Tech Competition Disconnector will ensure an ultra-short reset without any additional modifications to your gun.
Eemann Tech Upgrade Kit ET-130052 for CZ Shadow 2 contains:
• ET-131140 Eemann Tech Recoil Spring for CZ 10 lbs. - 1pc.
• ET-131118 Eemann Tech Main Spring for CZ 8 lbs. - 1pc.
• ET-131109 Eemann Tech Competition Trigger Spring for CZ 75 - 1pc.
• ET-131156 Eemann Tech Competition Firing Pin Spring for CZ - 1pc.
• ET-131113 Eemann Tech Competition Sear Spring for CZ 75 - 1pc.
• ET-130044 Eemann Tech Competition Disconnector for CZ - 1pc.
• ET-130015 Eemann Tech Extended Firing Pin for CZ - 1pc.
• ET-303017 Eemann Tech Competition Buffer for CZ 75 - 1pc.
• ET-130054 Eemann Tech Trigger Pin for CZ - 1pc.
• ET-130055 Eemann Tech Hammer Strut Pin for CZ - 1pc.
• CZ 75 SP-01 (without firing pin block models)
• CZ 75 Shadow Line
• CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow
• CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Orange
• CZ Shadow 2
• CZ Shadow 2 Orange